- High strength
- High dielectric strength
- Low dielectric constant
- Low dissipation factor
- Excellent chemical and moisture resistance
Size-Thickness .008" (8 mil) Product Type IRRATHENE 210 Colour White Temperature Class Class A-105°C Material Polyethylene film (PE) Coated No Sealable Heat sealable Adhesive No Oxidation Inhibited Yes Specific Gravity 0.92 Water Absorption Negligible Chemical Resistance Excellent Solvent Resistance Good below 60°C Weather Resistance Protect from sunlight Shrinkage, 300°F (150°C), lengthwise 40-50%
- Insulating motor and generator coils
- Insulating laminated cable where its strength permits machine taping
- Used where ability to encapsulate objects with a tight impervious wrap is required
- Wrapping small transformer and special electrical and electronic coils
- Manufacturer Info
Von Roll focuses on products and systems for electrical power generation, power transmission and industrial applications. Von Roll Insulation offers electrical insulation products, systems and services for generators, high- and low-voltage motors, transformers and other applications. Von Roll Composites produces composite materials and parts for a variety of industrial equipment.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Von Roll. If you don't see the specific Von Roll product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Ballistic Protection Product Range
- Products and Systems for the Electronics Industry
- Insulating Systems for High-Voltage Rotating Machines
- Insulating Systems for Large Generators
- Insulating Systems for Low-Voltage Motors and Generators
- Insulating Systems for the Motor Repair Industry
- Thermal Protection Product Range
- Insulating Systems for Traction Motors
- Insulating Materials for Transformers and Inductive Appliances
- Impregnating Resins and Varnishes Product Range
- Insulating Systems for Wind Turbine Generators
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.