- Rated for 2500V
- Exceeds VW-1 flammability requirements and does not support combustion
- Able to withstand sharp bends
- Can expand over irregular shaped parts
- Outstanding flexibility
NEMA AWG Size 12 Colour White Temperature Class Class H-200°C Material Silicone Rubber Coated Braided Fiberglas Minimum Average Breakdown 2500V Minimum Individual Breakdown 1500V Grade C-1 Nominal Diameter (inches) 0.085 Minimum Diameter (inches) 0.081 Maximum Diameter (inches) 0.091 MIL Spec MIL-I-3190/6 Flame Rating VW-1 NEMA Spec TF-1 Type 5
- Ideal insulation where sharp bends are encountered or the ability to expand over irregular shaped parts is required
- Automotive wiring harnesses
- ABS brake wiring
- Aerospace and aircraft wiring leads
- Heat generating appliances such as coffee pots, hair dryers, toasters, etc.
- Covering leads on extrusion plastic molding, die casting machinery and presses
- Manufacturer Info
With products ranging from electrical sleeving and expandable monofilament, to candle wick, lacing tapes and tie cords, Atkins & Pearce has become the most diverse technical textile manufacturer in North America. We develop, customize and manufacture solutions in a wide range of industries for leading companies around the world.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Atkins & Pearce offering a variety of electrical sleeving, tubing, lacing tapes and cords. If you don't see the specific Atkins & Pearce product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Suflex 6B-150 Flat-Braided Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
- Suflex 8A-150 Flat-Braided Fiberglass Sleeving
- Suflex Acryflex-F Acrylic Resin Coated Fiberglass Sleeving
- Suflex Acryflex VPI High Dielectric Sleeving Datasheet
- Suflex Astra 701 General Purpose PVC Tubing
- Suflex Astra 703/105 VW-1 Rated Mechanical Tubing
- Suflex Flexicone 200 High-Temperature Silicone Rubber Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
- Suflex Flexicone VPI Double-Wall Silicone Rubber Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
- Suflex Silicone Rubber-HD Silicone Elastomer Bonded to Fiberglass Braided Sleeving Datasheet
- Suflex Vinylgas Heat Treated Fiberglass Braid Coated with Plasticized PVC Film Sleeving Datasheet
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.