- Rated for 8000V
- High temperature resistance
- Extremely flexible
- Exhibits unusual toughness and abrasion resistance
- Rated for 200C
NEMA AWG Size 0 Colour Natural Temperature Class Class H-200°C Material Silicone Rubber Coated Braided Fiberglas Minimum Average Breakdown 8000V Minimum Individual Breakdown 6000V Grade H-A-1 Nominal Diameter (inches) 0.33 Minimum Diameter (inches) 0.325 Maximum Diameter (inches) 0.347 MIL Spec MIL-I-3190/6 NEMA Spec TF-1 Type 5
- Automotive, marine and aircraft electrical components
- Die-casting and plastic moulding
- Aerospace and high altitude applications
- Manufacturer Info
Varflex Corporation is a designer and manufacturer of a complete line of electrical insulating sleeving (braided fiberglass), both coated and uncoated, and tubing (extruded PVC) meeting military, UL and CSA requirements, including flame retardation.our sleevings are used in a variety of industrial and commercial applications. They are UL recognized, CSA certified, RoHS and REACH compliant and meet military specifications.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Varflex. If you don't see the specific Varflex product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Varlgas Viton 231 Sleeving
- Varglas 240 Silicone Rubber Sleeving
- Varglas A397 and 343 Acrylic Sleeving Datasheet
- Varglas ES-4400 Silicone Rubber Sleeving Datasheet
- Varglas Non-Fray Sleeving
- Nylon Untreated Sleeving Datasheet
- Varglas Silicone Rubber Sleeving Datasheet
- Varglas S1600 Sleeving Datasheet
- Silflex Sleeving Datasheet
- Varfil Sleeving Datasheet
- Varflo Sleeving Datasheet
- Vartube Extruded Tubing Datasheet
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.